Monday, July 7, 2008

why oh why is there so many assignments??

haha i juuuust remembered that i have a blog. hahah

oops..

yes yes i will update..
sooon.

i took 2 days off last week to just laze around and now i have to catch up on my work..haha now before anyone places judgment on my frivolous waste of time...i was stressed out for the whole duration of 2 weeks with the bare minimum of 4 to 5 hours of sleep daily. hence the days off=p but i do regret it a lil now..haha but i still stand by the fact that it was necessary. last tuesday night, few hours before we were suppose to hand up our assignment on wed morning, everyone in my house were so stressed out, they each took turns coming out of their rooms to scream. except me. =) i just sat in my room and closed the door and blasted my poor ears to oblivion with music, as though that was gonna help me any. i have no idea why i do that but it does help relieve the stress. a lil. and of course in my housemates run into my room to ask for help after their bouts of screaming...not that i'm that great haha but well they are desperate for any help so they came to me i suppose. haha i know such humbleness is not me but my self esteem for my work ain't that high at the moment..

anyway..here's to another "bare minimum hours of sleep" week..

no no...hmm..I have to conclude this entirely short post on something a lil more positive...
here's my attempt at optimism...hmmmm...trying..trying..trying....

here goes..i am sooo healthy now! it'll be a shocker to most who know me well..i haven't had a COLD drink in ages! and i actually drink a lot of warm water. such a shocker i know..
life in the UK. ..such... excitingness*grin

and also... i find that God is a humourous God. He is, really. He has shown me again. i just sat down and just went :"God i'm pretty sure you're laughing at me right now"...i shall share about that soon.=p



cheers people=) hope you guys get to sleep more =)

No comments: